By becoming a member of Orlando Zen Center, you help support its ongoing practice and programs. You’ll also automatically become a member of the international Kwan Um School of Zen, and part of its effort to bring this teaching to new students and to other parts of the world.
As a member you will receive reduced fees for retreats and programs at other Zen Centers of the Kwan Um School of Zen. You’ll also receive the School’s journal, Primary Point, and its newsletter.
- Individual Membership – $360/year or $30/month
- Family Membership – $480/year or $40/month
- Student/Senior Membership – $240/year or $20/month
For your convenience, dues and donations can be paid by check or money order in U.S. funds, by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, or by PayPal. Membership fees and contributions are tax-deductible.
To become a member please choose one of the following options:
1. Print out an application and mail with your payment.
2. Become a member on the Kwan Um School of Zen website.